Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So Far, So Good...

This summer has been like no other to date. The daily stresses stay the same with home life and a new job, however this summer has been especially different on a personal level. I finally grew some balls and made a decision that I know I will never look back on in twenty years, and say why the hell I ever thought I could do this. The tone is different and a mood has been set into motion in my life once again. The doubt and fear of failing is there, and it’s stronger than ever, however like I said the tone is different now, and the mood has been set. This will be the first time in my entire life that I will fully invest in a passion that has been burning deep inside for quite sometime.



Last year I started this blog all in fun, but this year Visual Proposals is back with a new approach, there’s no doubt that it will still be fun, but its time to create, and become something significant.





No comments:

Post a Comment